Anziani e Non Solo is a NGO working since 2004 in the field of social innovation, with a specific focus on management of project and realization of services and products in the field of welfare and social inclusion.
The activities carried out by Anziani e Non Solo concerns:
– Active ageing, intergenerational activities and support to frail and dependent elderly
– Training and support to family carers, informal and formal carers
– Prevention of gender based violence, elder abuse and discrimination
– Fight against poverty, support to employability and to social inclusion of disadvantaged groups
Our areas of competences are:
– Social project management
– Social research
– Pilot projects in the social field
– Training and e-learning
– Validation of informally acquired skills
– Services for information, counseling and matching between job offer and demand in the care field
– Development of web sites and software packages for workers of social offices and employment services
Within its activities, ANS has promoted several project at local, National and European level and, among its clients, there are: local and regional administrations, foundations, NGOs, trade unions, job centers, social cooperatives.
For further information: visit www.anzianienonsolo.it
|Licia Boccaletti – European Project manager
Licia Boccaletti holds a Master Degree in Non Profit Economy and she is ANS European Project Manager. She has an extensive experience in project management and she is involved in ANS pilot programmes and social research activities dealing with formal and informal carers as well as with other vulnerable groups such as older persons, migrants and disadvantaged women. Concerning young carers, Licia has recently
worked in the Grundtvig “Together with Young Adult Carers – TOYAC” project as well as in an action research on migrant carers “Da Me a Te” funded by the European Immigration Fund where a specific focus was dedicated to migrant young carers.
Since 2010 Licia has been a member of the Executive Committee of Eurocarers. Eurocarers, European Association Working for Carers, seeks to represent and act on behalf of all informal carers, irrespective of their age or the particular health need of the person they are caring for. It shall pursue philanthropic, educational and scientific ends with regard to the representation of carers.
|Rita Seneca – ANS web developer, graphic designer, communication manager
After a Degree in theoretical philosophy, she started an intensive study of the new communication techniques, html language, web development and graphic design, with a keen and constant attention to the web usability. In 15 years of activity in ITC sector she has focused her studies on a wider range of issues related to communication management such as web design, corporate graphics, vector drawing and photographic and video post production. She also has specific technical skills that include the adaptation of websites stylesheets and CMS (Wordpress, Adobe muse), development, management and maintenance of e-learning platforms (Moodle 1.9-2.7).