One of the expected results of the Care2Work project is a set of e-learning courses that make the project results accessible to end-users from communities not directly involved in the project, including end-users from other European countries.
The e-learning courses gather the resources developed by the partnership during the workshops locally experienced and specifically re-organized to be usable individually and without the mediation of a facilitator.
Practical exercises and input for awareness and self-reflection lead the trainee to a better and deeper knowledge and understanding of the Young Carers’ needs and realities and the soft skills they develop through their caring activity.
Click on the following link to choose the course:
For full access to courses, you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account on this website. Follow these steps:
1. Fill out the “New Account” form with your details.
2. An e-mail will be immediately sent to your e-mail address.
3. Read your email and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Select the course you want to participate in.
6. Click on enrol.
7. You can now access the full course.
Write down your account details, you’ll need them to login and access any course you have enrolled in.